This policy explains the current information management on our website, and explains the current practices regarding what information the website may collect, use and secure when you visit this website.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Young Smarties, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- Responsibility of Contributors. By submitting Content to Young Smarties for inclusion on your Website, you grant Young Smarties a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Young Smarties will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Young Smarties has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Young Smarties’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Young Smarties’ reasonable opinion, violates any Young Smarties policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Young Smarties sole discretion. Young Smarties will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Young Smarties the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Young Smarties before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Young Smarties in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Young Smarties the applicable fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Young Smarties reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Young Smarties.
- Support. If your service includes access to support, which means the ability to make requests for support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Young Smarties to respond) concerning the use of the services. All support will be provided in accordance with Young Smarties standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Young Smarties disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website.
- Copyright Infringement. As Young Smarties asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by YoungSmarties.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Young Smarties. Young Smarties will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Young Smarties will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Young Smarties or others. In the case of such termination, Young Smarties will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Young Smarties.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Young Smarties to you any Young Smarties or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Young Smarties. Young Smarties logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with YoungSmarties.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Young Smarties or royalty free. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Young Smarties or third-party trademarks. You may link back to any blog posts or articles on this Website that are widely and publicly available, as long as you give credit by providing a do-follow hyperlink back to this website. When you access this website or its content, you agree that you will not copy, duplicate, or steal my content. Any unauthorised use of the content is a violation of these Terms and Young Smarties reserve the right to prosecute unauthorised use of the fullest extent of the law.
- Changes. Young Smarties reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Young Smarties may also offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Young Smarties does not provide any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
It is Young Smarties policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. When you visit this website, any personal information you provide will be used to respond to your message and/or provide you with the requested service or product.
Like most website operators, Young Smarties collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Young Smarties purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Young Smarties visitors use its website. From time to time, Young Smarties may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Young Smarties also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on YoungSmarties.com blogs/sites. Young Smarties only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Young Smarties websites choose to interact with Young Smarties in ways that require Young Smarties to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Young Smarties gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at YoungSmarties.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Young Smarties are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Young Smarties collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Young Smarties. Young Smarties does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Young Smarties may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Young Smarties may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Young Smarties does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. The views, thoughts, and opinions shared on this blog are my own. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, affiliated advertising, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.